LTG Character Conversation Questions
These questions can stimulate character building conversations and confession of sin in the safe environment of honesty, vulnerability, confidentiality, and forgiveness. Close your time with prayer for one another's growth in these areas.
1. Have you been a testimony this week to the greatness of Jesus Christ with both your words and actions?
2. Have you been exposed to sexually alluring material or dishonored another with sexual thoughts this week?
3. Has the desire for money, material possessions, or status at any time controlled your thoughts, conversations, or behavior?
4. Have you damaged another person by words, either behind their back or face to face?
5. Have you been honoring, understanding, and generous in important relationships this?week?
6. Have you given in to an addictive behavior this past week?
7. Have you continued to remain angry toward another?
8. Have you secretly wished for another's misfortune so that you might excel?
9. Did you finish the scripture reading and hear from God? What are you going to do about it?
10. Have you been completely honest with me?
(Your personalized accountability question)
Here is an additional set of simplified questions that you may choose to use:
1. How have you experienced God in your life this week?
2. What is God teaching you?
3. How are you responding to His prompting?
4. Do you have a need to confess any sin?
5. How did you do with your reading this week?